Share Share 21 February Last night — while most of us were dreaming, snoring and snuggled up warm in our blankets — Australia reached a new milestone in cancer research. Thanks to the hundreds-of thousands of everyday 'Dreamers' plugging in their phones and pressing 'play', the app finished its final calculations on Project Decode in half the time it would have otherwise taken, paving the way towards the discovery of new, more effective cancer treatments.
Last night, the app finished its final calculations on Project Prostate cancer foundation in half the time it would have otherwise taken, paving the way towards the discovery of new, more effective cancer treatments.
Setting a new pace Image: A comparison of over breast cancer tumour genomes to each other. The next step is a deep-dive into the results.
- Men's Health - Your Questions Answered Podcast în Apple Podcasts
- Cancer Survival and Low-Dose Aspirin 6.
- Neuroendocrine cancer awareness month, Neuroendocrine cancer support groups
- Lista principalelor căutări efectuate de utilizatori pentru accesarea dicționarului nostru online înEngleză și cele mai întrebuințate expresii cu cuvântul «prostate cancer».
- Medicamente noi pentru cancer de prostata
- Usturime in timpul urinarii
- Fișier:Prostate cancer with Gleason pattern 4 low calorifere-fonta.ro - Wikipedia
Real Impacts Completion of Project Decode is also a testament to the power of everyday people to contribute towards new scientific discoveries. Beyond the calculations and computing power, though, for people like Canberra mum Sarah McGoram, the completion of Project Decode is a spark of hope on the horizon.
Sarah suffers from a rare form of intestinal cancer with limited treatment options and no known cure. For her and her family, the discoveries made by cancer research can be a lifeline. If I can help the researchers get their data one day faster by powering DreamLab, then it is worth prostate cancer foundation. Her year-old son, George, even contributes to DreamLab, powering it on devices at home and school.
Downloading DreamLab will consume data. Once downloaded, DreamLab can be used when your device i is connected to a charging source and ii has mobile network or WiFi connectivity. Roaming incurs international rates.